Game registration for Big Bad Con 2014 opens 9/20 - Get your badge today!
We’re just five days from game sign ups opening on 9/20/2014 at 12:00 PM PST!
Before you sign up for games (because applying badges is a manual process) you want to get your badge! That way you can get into games games the moment they’re available. And speaking of games…
We have over 160 on the schedule! Some highlights include:
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition and Moldvey Basic Edition.
- Atomic Robo, Evil Hat’s newest game of Action Science!
- Games on Demand with offerings like Burning Wheel, War of Ashes, Microscope, Misspent Youth, and Dungeon Crawl Classics.
- Night Vale Community Calendar by Duane O’Brien.
- Danger Zone, the new Archer Fiasco playset by Matt Glover.
- Carl Rigney running Tenra Bansho Zero, Golden Sky Stories, Ryuutama, Sagas of the Icelanders, and Dungeon Hearts, his Dungeon World/Monsterhearts mash up.
- More Dungeon World, mixed with Ravenloft and Planescape.
- Games run by these creators: Lillian Cohen-Moore, Ryan Macklin, Adam Koebel, Jason Morningstar, Luke Crane, Hamish Cameron, Eric Vogel, Eric Lytle, Morgan Ellis, Avery Alder Mcdaldno, Jackson Tegu, Steve Nix, Stephen Hood, Sophie Legaé, and secret guests waiting in the wings.
- Ten LARPs on the schedule!
And check out all the special events:
- Improv for Gamers - Level 1 and Level 2!
- Big Bad GM - 4 GMs enter. 1 GM is crowned the Big Bad!
- The Tell me About your Character booth, where you can share all your amazing stories and support Doctors without Borders!
- A 5K Wolf Run Sunday morning to support Doctors Without Borders
- EndGame in our dealers room offering the finest of wares.
- Food trucks serving Thai, Mediterranean, breakfast delights, and more.
- The Borders of Roleplaying - A panel with Luke Crane, Adam Koebel, and Jason Morningstar.
Game sign ups will go live Saturday 9/20 at 12:00 PM PST. That's noon on the 20th, West Coast time. Make sure you've got a badge before then so you can sign up for games as soon as the gates open! Here's how to get one:
- Buy a 3-day pass for $40: http://www.bigbadcon.com/sign-up/.
- Volunteer and Join the Wolf Pack.
- If you missed the cut off and still want to run games, send me an email. We have a few game slots still open. If you can run games at those times, we'll get you on the roster.
See you at the con!