Proof of 501(c)(3) Status

Jun 23, 2018

A few folks have noticed that if they donate to Big Bad Con their contributions are tax deductible! Yes!

Also, several employers offer their employees time off to volunteer at charitable organizations. Yes, we qualify for this too!

If you require proof of Big Bad Con's 501(c)(3) status, there are several ways to get it.

  1. You can just list our Federal EIN number: 81-2912392. For most folks, that's all that's needed.
  2. If you want to go a bit deeper, you can also provide our IRS Determination letter.
  3. If you want to get our most recent status, you can visit the website, use the Tax Exempt Organization Search and view our Determination Letter as well as Publication 78 Data, and Form 990-N status.
  4. To verify our registry status with the State of California Attorney General go to the Registry Verification Search where you can search by our name (Big Bad Con, Inc.) or Registration Number (CT0244732)

If there is any other information you need with regards to our tax exempt status or how you can write off your charitable donations, please feel free to reach out to

Thanks as always for all your support!

Illustrations by Eden Parkinson
Website by Colin Fahrion

© 2021 Big Bad Con

The Wolf Detective is on the hunt!


Forgot Password? Reset Password
New? Create an Account


My Events

Reset Password

Submit your email address to reset your password.

Password reset email sent!

Password reset failed, probability due to email not associated with an account.