Oh my look at all those games!
We've started to fill in the upcoming games and events for Big Bad Con 2016! And there are more games in the submission pipeline! There's some amazing stuff in there that I'm certainly excited about…
- John Harper brings the genre mashing madness with World of Dungeons: Breakers, a game where a magical fantasy realm collides with 21st century Earth!
- Jason Morningstar brings his wonderfully odd gaming sensibility with Apportionment, a "Freeform Committee larp" sequel to Sirai Civil War and an epic 16 player four table game of The Warren called Grand Warren.
- Make a Game in and Hour! a young adults only game design panel with Jason Morningstar and Aaron Vanek
- Our special guest Jessica Price will be running multiple games of the Pathfinder RPG
- The amazing GM Bryanna Hitchcock is back bringing with her some solid Monster of the Week fun — Creature Features!
- Get in deep with some cinematic cyberpunk action with GM Stephen Hood running a two part game of Always/Never/Now
- Go fetch some fun with Liz Ruifrok's game Pugmire - A Diamond in the Ruff, a world where humans are long gone and you are on a quest to become a good Dog by the princess Yosha!
- Multiple games of The Skeletons allowing you to play as you guessed it skeletons, one run by the game designer Jason Morningstar and the other by Dennis B. Mordred
- Set forth on some legendary action to The Red Mountain with GM Mike Murry running Legend of the Elements a PbtA based on Avatar: The Last Airbender!
We still have room for a few more so submit your game or event now!
All this is awesome but when is game sign up?
Game sign up for Big Bad Con 2016 will start in mid September. This year we will be rolling out game signups in three phases:
- Phase I (9/10 at noon PST) — everyone is allowed to sign up to a maximum of 2 games
- Phase II (9/17 at noon PST) — everyone is allowed to sign up to a maximum of 4 games
- Phase III (9/24 at noon PST) — game signups limited only by your schedule, game availability, and your ability to time travel or clone yourself*
* Time travelers with separate instances of themselves must each purchase separate passes to Big Bad Con. Android clones must show that they are at least level 6 Turing compliant and present an official Asimov law certificate to come to Big Bad Con. Biological clones must swear under oath that they have never seen a David Cronenberg film.