Everything you need to know to sign up for events!
Game signups open tomorrow (Sept 10) at noon PST. Here’s everything you need to know about it:
Verify Your Badge Now
Super important. If you haven’t already, head over to Verify your 2016 Badge and click the Book Now button. If you have any trouble email email@example.com to let us know ASAP.
Signing up for Events
To get in a game or other event, go to the event page itself and if you’re eligible to get in, click the Book Now button.
- Teen attendees (13-17) can sign up for all Teen events, and all events marked All Ages.
- Adult attendees (18+) can sign up for all non-Teen events, and all events marked All Ages. Adults will be able to sign up for Teen events on Sept 24 at noon PST.
Signups are in three phases:
- Phase I (Sept 10 at noon PST) — everyone can sign up for a maximum of 2 events; gamers ages 13-17 have priority for Teen events.
- Phase II (Sept 17 at noon PST) — everyone can sign up for a maximum of 4 events; gamers ages 13-17 have priority for Teen events.
- Phase III (Sept 24 at noon PST) — event signups have no maximum limit; gamers 18+ can sign up for Teen events.
Some events will be exempt from your maximum number, which means you can sign up for them without it counting against your limit during Phases I or II.
Exempt events include:
- Any event that you are running
- Panels and workshops
- Board game demos
- Larps for 9 or more players
- Special events
A full list of exempt events are here:
Board Games Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO) Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO) Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO) Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO) Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game (DFCO) Ultimate Werewolf
Panels Blind Lady Vs. RPG & LARP Building Trust at the Table Destroying The Fake Geek Girl Fallacy Diversity in Gaming Discussion How to go from being a good playtester to a great one Make A Game In An Hour! Make better Games with Science! Go from Playtesting to Researching Real talk on Tabletop toxicity
RPGs and Larps A Midsummer Night’s Dream Always/Never/Now - Part 2 (For Players in Always/Never/Now - Part 1) Better Living Through Robotics Big Bad Gauntlet: Superheroes - Player Signups Big Bad Gauntlet: Superheroes - GM Signups Big Bad Gauntlet: Superheroes - Agent Signups Cats Like Food (Humans Like Sleep) Cats Like Food (Humans Like Sleep) Farewell to the Flesh Fuyu no Yuri: Winter Lilies Ghost Court Improv Jenga JUST(ice) DANCE Night Forest Rival Schools : United By Fate Thank You Kindly The Imperial Wedding The Importance of Being Alien THE LINE The Ruritania Solution
Special Events Kristin’s Birthday Rock Band Party Wolf Chase 2016
Workshops Improv for Larpers Rapid Characters Workshop 1: Designing RPG Scenarios Workshop 2: Tips and tricks for running your game Mangaka: The Fast & Furious Game of Drawing Comics Mangaka: The Fast & Furious Game of Drawing Comics