The Wolf met today with the Hilton and found out that Building 5 (where we normally host the con) will be undergoing renovation while we’re there. We live in exciting times!
There is good news though!
Building 3 is just down the hall from Building 5, and we’re getting 19 private gaming rooms in there that:
- Are all on the ground floor
- Will have the beds removed (previously they were just going to be turn up against the wall)
- Have patios in some of the rooms
- Will all be ready for use by 3PM on Friday (previously 1/2 the rooms weren’t available till 6PM)
Also the hotel has throw in a few extras:
- We’ll have a second reception/lobby/hangout area in Building 3 (more hangout space).
- All the guests rooms (which will now be in Building 3) will have mini-fridges included.
Building 5 will still be used for Games on Demand, LARPs, open gaming, and other large events!