On behalf of everyone at Big Bad Con, I want to send a warm welcome to all our friends, acquaintances, and associates in the gaming industry.
We’ve put together a wonderful RPG and LARP convention that is also a charity event support Doctors Without Border and the Alameda County Community Food Bank. This year we celebrate our 4th year of the best gaming this side of the Black Forest.
- Last year we had over 350 attendees.
- Our personal touch and customer service has earned us many loyal gamers.
- Our Community Standards prohibits any harassment, offensive or discriminatory behavior.
- Our games are scheduled with hour breaks between then so players have tome to eat, socialize, and visit the dealers room!
We very much appreciate the exhibitors who have supported us year after year. Your presence adds to the fun that our guests have as part of their Big Bad Con experience.
Complete application form: 9/1/2016
Submit payment: 9/15/2016
Dates and Times
- Friday 9AM to 5PM.
Exhibitor Hall Hours:
- Friday 6PM-8PM
- Saturday 10AM-6PM
- Sunday 10AM-3PM
- Sunday 3PM-7PM
Walnut Creek Marriott
2355 N Main Steet
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Convention is held on levels B1 and B2
- Dealers room will be in one of the Ballrooms
- Direct loading/unloading access available
- (more hotel information)
- 1/4 of a 700 sq ft dealers room (approx 175 sq ft providing room for moving about).
- Power outlets available
- A locked space that only the hotel and the convention host (myself) has access to, to keep your products secure when the dealers room is closed.
Payment must be made by 9/15/2016 to secure your booth.