Games on Demand is designed to offer players a wide variety of tabletop roleplaying games to play without having to schedule them in advance. If you’re interested in GMing for some eager players, you’re in the right place!
Games on Demand requirements
To run in Games on Demand, we ask that you do the following:
- Right now, sign up to run games in one or more 4-hour shifts. Games can be 2 or 4 hours long. For each time slot, we ask that you two different games, and be prepared to run either one.
- At the con, show up 10 minutes before you first game starts to checkin with the Games on Demand host.
- At the table, introduce new players to your game. Make sure everyone feels safe and welcome!
Free admission requirements:
We love our GMs, facilitators, panelists, and volunteers. You’re the ones making Big Bad Con happen! To thank you for for contribution to the con, we offer free badges (4-day admission) to our GMs and volunteers. Here’s the different ways you can get one:
- Run 8+ hours of GMs in Games on Demand or Scheduled Events
- Run 4+ hours of GMs in Games on Demand or Scheduled Events, and work one Ranger Shift
- Work 2 or more Ranger Shifts
If you’re running a scheduled event for 11 or more players/attendees, it counts for double the length (you only need 4 hours instead of 8 to get a free badge).
Submit your games here