Thanks to the incredible efforts of Sythana Winterthorn, Ross Cowman, Orion Canning, and Eric Vulgaris, this year Big Bad Con will feature a media room where you can stream or record your lives games, interviews, and shows.
Interested? Great. Go submit an event (RPG or Media) at https://www.bigbadcon.com/volunteer/run-an-event/ and we’ll work with you to get your event on the schedule.
Here’s a few things to know:
- We’re asking event hosts to provide their own external storage (flash drive or external hard drive) to store the recordings on.
- We have six microphones, so all events in the media room must be for six people or fewer.
- Our gracious media room managers Sythana, Orion, and Eric will manage the equipment and the recording or streaming, but they’ll need you to show up 20 minutes before your event to make sure they have everything ready when the game or show begins.
- To prevent damage to the recording equipment only drinks with lids (no food or open drinks) are allowed in the media room.
- We ask that each host to wrap up 10 minutes before the end of their slot to help clean up the media room and prepare it for the next event.