The Art of Playing YOU - Playing characters and being an artist in the age of technology
- Staying connected online without disconnecting from your community offline
- Finding ways to stay connected to yourself, your creative energy, and your own needs while also working and playing in multiple time zones or with large networks and online communities
- Maintaining the difference between public, personal, and private in your online avatars and social media
- Creating characters that allow you to express yourself fully and explore the human condition in a safe space
- Learning how to protect yourself from difficult or challenging energy from other people online
- The complex issue of parasocial relationships
I tend to tailor make this talk to the audience I'm talking to...we may stray from some of the above content depending on people's needs. My goal is to be open to and answer questions that people might be afraid to ask in public. You can submit questions anonymously before the panel here.
Only Available for Admins & Event GM/Facilitator.