- Sat Oct 14, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Jay Treat
- Strange Gravity
- Cut/Break, Open Door policy
- 0 of 9
- Created at the table
This starship is headed for stars unknown, and the crew depends on your skills and judgment. Each player takes the role of an officer on a starship, with the narrative authority related to that role.
This is a Live-Action Roleplaying Game that uses improv skills and focuses on style.
- Explore a universe inspired by your favorite space television series.
- Confront danger, emotions, and moral quandaries.
- Will you use your narrative power wisely?
This is a playtest of a variation on a published game.Tags: Aliens, Collaborative, Drama, Emotional, Improv, Sci-Fi, Serious