- Sat Oct 5, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Greg Wirth, Sarah Hawklyn, & Craig Vilbig
- Teenagers From Outer Space (modified for LARP)
- Well Duuuhhh!
- Maturity? In TFOS? Umm, probably not.
- 0 of 13
- Yes, though if you have a favorite, sign up early!
Our Teenage Heroes get to face off against some truly Evil Bad Guys. Schticks include air guitar, dancing, posing in heroic stances, poetry readings, big messy fights, piloting flying saucers, weird science, nosy reporters, and singing (or at least decent lip synching). After all, this is “TFOS – Heroes & Villains – The Musical”. Tough to do a musical if nobody sings! How will we do it? I dunno, we’re working on it.
Additional game tags: Silly, Overly Dramatic, satirical, lampoons modern culture, not devious, sinister, or serious.
*We will be using bright lights and flashing lights (potential to trigger migraines). Also we will be doing physical things, singing & dancing, walking around etc. total couch potatoes and the terminally shy, beware!
Find out more: http://www.tasksavvy.com/cc/tf