- Sun Oct 13, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Ranger Captain
- Ranger Shift
- Foyer ()
- 0 of 1
If you want to be part of the glue that holds Big Bad Con together and enjoying moving around, sign up!
Sean tends to race around all con long like a humming bird, darting here and there. We haven’t been able to clone him yet so we’re looking for a few folks to join in the sprint. Some of the work involved includes helping with:
- Little Red Basket Delivery.
- Room changes (moving tables and chairs, setting up pipe and drape, delivering or picking up props).
- Checking in on Rangers.
- Making coffee and tea in industrial urns, setting out food, and tidying the ranger station.
- Delivering messages to the hotel or convention staff that are hard reach via phone/text/email/chat.
- Shopping for supplies (no driving needed).
- Carrying things too and fro.
- Subbing in for other roles (greeters, reg desk, GoD hosts, board game hosts) when they need a break.
Before singing up for volunteer shifts, please let us know a little bit about you over at the Ranger Station. Once you’ve signed up as a volunteer, you’ll be able to start picking shifts!Tags: Adventure, Collaborative, Play to find out