- Sun Oct 14, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Brian Vo
- Dungeon World
- X-card, Open Door policy, Script Change
- 0 of 5
- Created at the table
Adventurer’s need a place to call home too, and what better way than DIY? You’re a group of hardy folk come together to claim your plot, sow your seeds, and maybe even raise a barn.
- Questions we’ll answer together:
- What resources will you take advantage of?
- What people will join you in your endeavor?
- What challenges block your progress?
- And just who is jealous of your comfortable existence?
This is a Dungeon World game with a focus on building a place of your own. Think of taking inspiration from Stardew Valley, Civilization, and the castle-building elements of Suikoden. This game will also incorporate some of the rules from Jeremy Strandberg’s Stonetop.Tags: Adventure, Collaborative, Comical, Fantasy, Freeform, Light, Play to find out, Serious, Silly village building, community