- Fri Oct 11, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- J Li
- No Content Advisory
- Sacramento (49)
- 20 of 24
Want to sell your game design services to a corporate audience? Not completely sure what’s involved? Come join us for this Corporate Sales 101 workshop.
We’ll cover topics like:
- How to structure your offering
- How to identify who you’re targeting (hint: it’s rarely HR)
- Understanding a typical corporate sales cycle
- How to get in front of the right people
- How to craft a proposal and identify pricing
- Branding and promoting your business
More importantly, we’ll talk about what’s easy and what’s hard about corporate sales, identifying the big things you need to figure out, and how to make the decision about whether you really want to take your business down this road.
Best of all, in the course of the workshop you will immediately play around with business designs and get feedback from a few guest executives from both inside and outside the gaming community.
This workshop is for you if:
– You’ve been considering selling to businesses rather than players
– You accept that you will be spending more than 50% of your effort on sales rather than game design for the first few years
This workshop is not for you if:
– You’d rather be playing a game instead of talking about business because that’s why you’re here?! 😀