- Sat Oct 12, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sarah Troedson
- Sushi Go!, 7 Wonders, Lords of Waterdeep
- X-card, Open Door policy, Script Change
- California (80)
- 0 of 5
- Sushi Go! will be our ice breaker game, and it will also introduce you to the playing mechanic used in the first of our two main Acts. Plus it’s adorable and yummy looking.
- 7 Wonders is a Card Drafting, Hand Management, Set Collection game where you’re gathering the resources to build one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
- Lords of Waterdeep is a worker placement game with a classic Forgotten Realms feel. You are one of the Secret Lords or Ladies of the city, manipulating things to your advantage. We will play with both expansions.
Details: Game Name – number of players (expansion or variant); time to play
Sushi Go! – 2-5 (Party 2-8); 15-30 minute playing time
7 Wonders – 3-7 ; 30-45 minute playing time
Lords of Waterdeep – 2-5 (Scoundrels of Skullport expansions 2-6); 60 minute playing time (75 mins)