- Sat Oct 13, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sarah Troedson
- Sushi Go!, 7 Wonders, Lords of Waterdeep
- All Ages
- X-card, Open Door policy, Script Change
- 1 of 4
- Sushi Go! will be our ice breaker game, and it will also introduce you to the playing mechanic used in the first of our two main Acts. Plus it’s adorable and yummy looking.
- 7 Wonders is a Card Drafting, Hand Management, Set Collection game where you’re gathering the resources to build one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. We will play once through the basic game and then once with some expansions.
- Lords of Waterdeep is a worker placement game with a classic Forgotten Realms feel. You are one of the Secret Lords or Ladies of the city, manipulating things to your advantage. We will play with both expansions.
Then we’ll have time to re-play the favorite of the session, enjoying the variations that make these games fun time and again.
Details: Game Name – number of players (expansion or variant); time to play
Sushi Go! – 2-5 (Party 2-8); 15 minute playing time
7 Wonders – 3-7 (Cities/Babel 2-8); 30 minute playing time (45 mins)
Lords of Waterdeep – 2-5 (Scoundrels of Skullport expansions 2-6); 60 minute playing time (75 mins)