- Sat Oct 14, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sarah Troedson
- Castle Panic, Forbidden Desert, Pandemic
- All Ages
- X-card, Open Door policy, Script Change
- California (63)
- 1 of 4
- Castle Panic: We draw cards and use them to defend our castle towers and destroy the horde of monsters coming out of the forest. Working together, we make sure at least one tower is still standing by the time the last monster is defeated.
- Forbidden Desert: We are stranded explorers, searching for the parts to fix our flying machine in the shifting sands and harsh conditions of desert ruins. Working together, we locate and collect machine parts, fix our flying machine, and get our whole team out safely before the sands bury the ruins or we die of exposure.
- Pandemic: We are a team of specialists trying to find cures for 4 diseases before humankind is wiped out. Working together, we contain outbreaks, control epidemics, and research cures before the infection rate skyrockets or one of the diseases becomes a Pandemic.
We’ll play through each game, with expansions where applicable, and should have time to re-play our favorite at the end.
Details: Game Name – number of players (expansion or variant); time to play
Castle Panic – 1-6 (The Wizard’s Tower, Dark Titan, Engines of War); 60-minute playing time (90, 60, 60 mins)
Forbidden Desert – 2-5 (n/a); 45-minute playing time
Pandemic – 2-4 (On the Brink 2-5); 60-minute playing time (75 mins)